Monday, February 28, 2005

Congratulations, It's a Pea

I went with The Wife for the sonogram today. The Baby is about the size of a pea and there's nothing visually distinguishing about it. But, I did hear a few beats of the heart. That was pretty cool. She said the heart rate was good, I think she said about 140, but I don't recall for sure. She said 7 weeks sounds about right and they're sticking with 10/16 but I'm not budging from my 10/22. Those doctors think they know everything! We'll see about that.

Now we just have to start figuring out things like, Will The Wife keep doing personal training?, Are we going to try to get into a different house?, etc. These conversations will have to wait until we're not quite so tired and when she's feeling less nauseas.

FILE UNDER: PRE-PARENTHOOD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me again. According to the old wives' tale, you're having a girl. 140 and up = girl. Below 140 = boy. At 6 weeks gestation, Gavin's heartrate was 123, so it turned out true for us!