Monday, August 29, 2005

Man-Slave, Peel Me Some Grapes!

We're now to a point where The Wife gladly accepts help tying her shoes and has mentioned that shaving her legs might be in my near future. I've also made the suggestion that she sit down while drying her lower half after a shower. I thought that would be safest for all involved after watching her precariously balancing on one foot (after she was out of the shower, at least) and then strain to get her other foot up on the counter.

FILE UNDER: PRE-PARENTHOOD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think tying my shoes is an outrageous request. But if you want to peel some grapes that would be nice too! ;) I appreciate every bit you do to help me and make me and baby safer. We both love you for loving us so much.

-The Wife.

Anonymous said...

Awww... Ya'all are so cute!