Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Itchy And Scratchy Show

The Wife's butt itches. A lot. All the time. Without relief. And while I do feel bad for her and wouldn't want to be on "her end" of the situation, it's really just too hilarious not to laugh, or to blog for that matter. Because I'd hate to forget about this, that would be a shame.

Before I got home, The Little Dog (relatively speaking at 58 lbs.) puked tonight, and that made The Wife puke. But she mustered up the strength to clean it up. And I truly appreciate not having to clean up dog puke first thing when I get home.

Tomorrow is our fourth wedding anniversary. Sometimes it seems like it all started yesterday, other times it seems like it should be our fortieth. There could be no more perfect woman for me. Thanks to her for being her, and for liking me for being me.

FILE UNDER: PRE-PARENTHOOD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww. Happy Anniversary, you two crazy kids!

Herge Smith said...

Hmm, the fact that you are telling the word that your beloved has an irritated rear would suggest that you may bot make it to your fifth wedding anniversary.

So enjoy this one, as best you can.

PolesPosition said...

Hmmm...good point, I hadn't thought about that. So maybe I should reconsider mentioning that her boobs now hit her in the chin when she bends over to wash her feet in the shower.