Monday, October 24, 2005

The Boy

I have so much to type. I don't know where to start. I'll stick with the basics at first. If I have time, I'll go into the details later.

The Boy arrived at 9 pounds, 3 ounces, 21 inches long. Pretty damn big considering me and The Wife. We're now at home and getting settled in.

I've got so much more to say. But there's a lot of other things to do, like hold The Boy, and stare at him for no apparent reason. I wish I didn't have to go back to work.

This is amazing stuff.

FILE UNDER: PARENTHOOD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful, you guys! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

PolesPosition said...

Thanks. Sorry it took us so long to announce. Hope you can forgive us.

Anonymous said...

Come on, you're a computer guy. We had a laptop in the hospital room giving hourly updates. Get with the program!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Don't pay any attention to him. You guys focus on your new little family for now and then come back with lots and lots and lots of pictures!!

PolesPosition said...

I'm a disgrace to geeks everywhere.